Day 1: Sapa – Cat Cat village ( B, L, D)
- 05h00: pick up from Lao Cai train station, get on the car to continue to Sapa. After breakfast, you are free to discover Sapa town or walk up the Ham Rong – Orchird garden to greet the sun. Chat with minority children in market.
- 11h00: Check in hotel, have lunch.
- 14h00: Our guide will take you to Cat Cat village, visit the French existing hidro – electric power station beside the Cat Cat waterfall. Study the way H’Mong villagers make their own hamp clothes, grow rice and corn. See the show of minority people – traditional dance and singing. Go back to Sapa on foot.
- 18h00: Have dinner then you are free to walk around Sapa town in the evening.
Day 2: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van ( B, L, D)
- 9h00: after breakfast, we start with 6 km walking down to the South East of Sapa alongside Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village, trek 2 km down to Lao Chai village, take picture of paddle field and visit minority house and school. Have picnic lunch in the Black H’Mong house, discover their daily life style and enjoy landscape.
- 13h00: continue your trekking to Tavan village of Dzay minority people then back to Sapa by van. Arrive Sapa at 15h30. Have shower at hotel.
- 17h30: Bus take you to Lao Cai
- 18h30: Have dinner in restaurant, before the night train around 21h00 back to Ha Noi. Tour ends.
What shoud bring
- Transportation as tour program.
- Entrance fee
- English/ French speaking guide.
- Traditional music show
- Accommodation, meals
- Drinks or personal fee.
Good trekking boots, rainwear, 2 sets of clothes, socks, towel, swimming suit, Camera and film, flash light, Medicine for personal use.