Day 1: Sapa – Cat Cat water fall (B,L,D)
- 06h00 : Arrive Lao Cai, our guide pick you up and go by car to go to Sapa Welcome to Hotel for Breakfast.
- Free going around Sapa town and market or go up Dragon’s jaw mountain.
- 11h30: Have lunch in hotel
- 14h00: Start trekking 3 kms to Cat Cat village. Visit Black H’Mong minority people house, learn how the villagers make their own indigo clothes . Then step down to French existing hidro electric power station beside Cat Cat waterfall. See the music show of minority people.
- 17h00 : back to your hotel, have dinner. Overnight in Sapa.
Day 2 : Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B,L,D)
- 07h00: Have breakfast at your hotel.
- 08h00: trek 6 km to Lao Chai village to visit H’Mong people. Have picnic lunch on the way, then trek 3kms more to Ta Van village. Enjoy beautiful landscape of step – rice paddy fields on the bank of lovely stream, visit school and see the daily life of minority people.
- 18h30: Have dinner, then you can go to visit some local family, stay in village of Dzay people – Ta Van village.
Day 3 : Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Sapa (B,L,D)
- 7h00: Have breakfast then say goodbye to the minority owner.
- 8h00 : We trek 3 km throught Bamboo forest to Giang Ta Chai village
- (Red dao minority people ). Have soft break at rattan bridge –the oldest rattan bridge in Sapa. Visit some house and continue to go to Supan village . Have lunch at the village
- Afternoon: Back to Sapa by van.
- 15h30: Back to Sapa hotel . Free shower before take bus to Lao Cai
- 16h00: Bus take You to Lao Cai. Have dinner in restaurant befor night train to Hanoi. Then see off.
- Tour ends.
- Transportation as tour program.
- Entrance fee
- Accommodation, meals
- English/ French speaking guide.
- Traditional music show
- Drinks or personal fee.